Tuesday 26 April 2011

How To Hide Your Wings

Lets face it guys, not everyone will accept wings in this modern day society. They will either think your a demon or your a fucked up creep, and you'll probably be on the run every goddamned day, maybe. and your going to have to hide your wings when going into big cities and such.
Here are ways on how to do that:
  • A windbreaker (like in the maximum ride books) those are big enough to cover your wings and their baggy plus their water proof
  • Hoodies (a few sizes big though) hoodies are large and baggy plus their comfy.
  • Heavy jackets. they are puffy so your wings won't show up much.
  • cut a hole in the back of a backpack so your wings can go inside it from the hole. (just cut a hole in the back and put your wings in that)
Those are all i got so far. so any ideas tell me.

18 comments:

  1. :) once i grow my wings.. this should be extremely helpful:) thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there one spell where don't need this stuff the one I did and it just goes into your back

      Delete
    2. Which spell did you do?

      Delete
  2. the backpack one is smart i'd never think of that .thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can use the backpack one when I go to school!! Thanks!! :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i put it in my spell that they will turn into a white tattoo on my back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm growing my wings on Sunday when I wake up I'm super excited can't wait to fly

    ReplyDelete
  6. How does any of these work? Even folded the bottom of your wings would be sticking out from under the jackets...to be big enough to lift a person the tips have to be at least to your calves in length when folded...

    ReplyDelete
  7. this wont work for me with me being in njrotc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks this really helped me hide my wings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a tail, idk how you guys fly without one because I need it to stay aloft.

    ReplyDelete
  10. But how you put away though

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does anybody know how to get wings? I’ve tried anything I could but nothing is working. It’s always been my desire and I even asked god can somebody please help?

    ReplyDelete