Monday 9 May 2011

Wings

Okay i haven't posted in a while but, oh well.  So here are the pros and cons of different kinds of wings.

Bird wings:
Pros
  • Their strong
  • They can easily camoflage 
  • They fold back easily
  • They are the most basic and well known wings
  • more spells for them
  • They can get dirty
Cons
  • They are hard to clean (cant use soap)
  • they are the most well known and hunters would be out for them more.

Faerie Wings:
Pros
  • Smaller and more compact
  • They're shiny
  • they seem more innocent (people won't come at you trying to kill you so much)
Cons
  • May be harder to fly
  • they are harder to hide
  • they maay be harder to fold up.
Dragon and Bat wings
Pros
  • Easy to clean
  • They may be stronger
  • you can swim easily with them (waterproof)
  • if you are a dragon they seem more natural
Cons
  • They seem "Evil" to humans and they might flip out
  • They probably hurt more if they get hurt.
This is just my veiw on the wings so its up to you what kind you pick.

6 comments:

  1. why can't you use soap on the bird wings they are permentley connected right? and the feathers would be like any birds right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I casted a spell to get wings the color of my soul and the size able to carry me. I have a couple questions:
    My back has been stinging and hurting for 4 days now, and I was wondering if this would be a good sign?
    And second, since I am thinking they will be feathered, what do you reccommend to clean them with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I did a wing spell and I'm almost positive it's working so I'm studying ways to keep my wings healthy, but I have some questions. Can I get my wings wet? If yes can I use soup?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello does anyone have some spells for wings (any type of wings i just want to get out of this god damn state

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have bird wings

    ReplyDelete