Friday 20 January 2012

FAQ

Okay my email inbox has been spammed up.

About wings and flying
flying and landing: Dunno, look at bird. depending on what kind of wuings you have you can copy the flight patern of a bird.

wing chart:

wings 1-7 days: developing and not much showing (IT TAKES A LONG TIME. ive been growing mine for two years)

wings 8-14: you may feel feathers and see SMALL bumps.

wings 15- 25: a bit bigger

wings 25+ they'll grow till you feel very VERY BAD ripping pains FREQUENTLY.

How big do my wings need to be if im (insert weight here)? dude it depends.. i think your supposed to divide it by five.

Do you have any spells that work: PROBABLY. just try all the ones i have at the VERY END.

Uh new one:

Gods and goddesses of birds and air,
grant me wings of ______ (color or bird)
so i can fly with lots of flair,
grant me wings of______ (size)
so i may fly,
and go far in the sky,
thank you (so mote it be, amen)

How do you know it works: I get this FARRRRR too much I DONT KNOW IF IT WORKS.

Personal info:
Name: Moonstone Tala Amaya (refer to me as Moon. its always been my nickname)
age: 13. yea, im thirteen. but im smart with this sorta stuff.
species: wolf therian, healer, wind manipulator.
do i have wings: NO! QUIT ASKING!!!
how do i know it works: Again I DONT KNOW.

2 comments:

  1. i like this website and your pretty cool maybe we could meet up with when i get my wings and you get yours :) and your lucky i haven't ever had wing process i know your suppose to belive 100% that a spell would work then it actually happens but..i just can't seem to do it.
    nudge (i'm on 43things)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that'd be cool, could stop by on my way to my flock. i suggest creating your own techniques as well its good and its even better progress on them

      Delete