Saturday 12 March 2011

Flocks, Packs etc...

When growing wings theres always one concern; What am i going to do when i get my wings? you may already have some ideas, but another good option is a flock or pack. Most flocks and packs start online and meet up eventually, while others stay online and the members never meet up in person. if you wish to stay home after growing your wings then you should go with the online flock/pack. but if you want to fly free and perfer leaving home, then you should go with the Real life flock/pack. the only problem with these ideas is hunters can easily catch a large group of flying kids while if your alone they cant. but the other thing is if your alone you have noone to protect you if you do get hurt or caught. so i perfer going with a flock because they'll have your back and save your butt if you get caught.there are a few things you need to bring when you go to your flocks:
-shirts (x2)
-pants(x2)
-underwear(x3)
-Anything with sentimental value to you.
-a bag to put this stuff in..
-maybe a bit of food
-some money
-a pocketknife or some form of weapon (people with wings tend to get in major trouble with hunters and stuff.)
-pretty much anything important to you.
-your pet
-a list of your fake names (atleast 5)
-personal items girls!
-a towel
-a blanket
-maybe an instrument (depends on the instrument)
WANT NOT TO BRING:
-a cellphone there trackable
-anything heavy
-i dunno about laptops

Remember there are MANY flocks to chose from choose the one that feels right to you.

15 comments:

  1. Are there any websites to contact people with our special ability?

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know how to find flocks??? I really want to join one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey amanda im only eleven but im as muture as a 25 yr old so if ur interested in having me as a flock member just type back! btw my name is Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and amanda i havent grown my wings yet sooo...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 11 too and I too am very muture. I would like to be part of a flock when I grow my wings

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey need members click link will take people for flock (not always gonna be an online flock) imaginewings.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey yall starting a flock imaginewings.webs.com is my site come one come all don't wanna join my flock when we get more members ill add a start a flock page soooooooooo please oh please join! my backs killing me from spells and theres no one to talk to UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey starting a flock on imaginewings.webs.com (my site) so join and either join my flock join some one else's or lastly go solo and see what others are doing and try some spells

    ReplyDelete
  9. the last three are all me

    ReplyDelete
  10. What if you don't want to join a flock?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey people's! Once I get my wings I plan on starting a flock. I was thinking... I found this site called real wishes.com, and I've already done some wishes, but I was going to make a nother wish so I can create my own worlds and be able to control them and everything. So when I start my flock we'll be safe in my other worlds, and you'd be able to fly, do anything, create anything, and everything will be safe. Contact me at (I know it's a long email) rawrtothesushicatninja@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. We need to stop A.W.T.O.K! A.W.T.O.K is a government base that kidnaps supernaturals and does painful test on them. After their done with them they just kill them off. Help me with this by going to stopawtok.weebly.com and join the discussion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awtok broke up. Well some of them. There are rogues wandering about. Take care of yourselves.

      Delete
  13. All good interstellar travelers bring a towel. LOL hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.😅 sorry I had to. Anyways I hope you all are safe out there with your flocks. I should get my wings soon so I MIGHT be looking for one.

    ReplyDelete